This week we have improved the Wardens’ fight, based on our testers and player’s feedback. Previously the Wardens had a shorter spawn time and attacked everyone in sight. Now a peaceful, unaware player can avoid their wrath as long as nobody is attacking them and he didn’t do anything rash. We did so to avoid unintentional deaths for new players. Part of those changes are due to our internal Titan’s testing as seem to allow better coordination between players.
As a pet project, we opened up another small section of the map. We’re looking to iterate smaller, rapid additions to the map instead of the previous monolithic work of redoing kilometers at a time. Our goal is to have higher map quality, evocative scenery and more identifiable locations. Please give us feedback on that canyon so that we can tune this new workflow with your help!
Good hunting and godspeed.
- You can now use Left mouse Button to activate a selected quick slot consumable.
- Added a new map section with dedicated resources.
- Increased the respawn time of Wardens to 15 minutes.
- Wardens will no longer attack players unless they attack first. Once awaken, they stay hostile to any player.
- Changed the Wardens Fireball VFX.
- Weapons and quick slots now have a small delay before switching. Previously we got a rare bug on slow connections that allowed players to equip all the possible weapons at the same time. And then kill you.
- Changed the bow firing position to slightly improve aim and precision.
- Fixed a bug that prevent workbenches to be opened at all.
- Fixed a cross-air problem on the Spears.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Wardens’ respawn.
- Fixed a bug that kept spawning Fireballs on the Wardens even after their death.